[rules-users] A general question about this mailing list

Geoffrey De Smet ge0ffrey.spam at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 13:25:39 EST 2010

I personally don't believe much in a wiki (there is a drools wiki btw),
because it gets stale fast.
I believe much more in the reference manual, which is checked in in
Subversion.

In the Drools Planner manual I 've already added "meta" information,
such as where jira is and how to build from source etc etc.

https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/drools/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/target/docs/drools-planner/html_single/index.html

With kind regards,
Geoffrey De Smet