[rules-users] Rules categorization/packages

Amit Kumar amitkumar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 01:04:27 EDT 2010

The latest builds seem to be no good for guvnor
They do seem rich in features .. especially support for collect/accumulate
in guvnor along with inbox and global packages.

But But But.. on adding a fact in the when/then clause then all the
attributes of the facts are not coming .. some attributes come.. not all of
them.
I am picking it from here
https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/drools/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/trunk/target/
Any other place I can look :)