[rules-users] Rules categorization/packages

Amit Kumar amitkumar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 11:16:42 EDT 2010

I do have get/set methods for each attribute. There are some extra files
also which have some other functions.
The same model is working fine in 5.0 and 5.1, its only having issue in the
trunk and I wanted to use the trunk code if possible since it has support
for collect and accumulate in guided editor...

Thanks
Amit