[rules-users] taskService restart problem (urgent response needed)

KiranP phadatarekiran at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 01:49:59 EDT 2010

i m having 2-3 tasks in my flow the flow works fine in the normal conditions
the tasks are handled by the MinaTaskServer and MinaTaskClient but the
problem is that it uses the command and the call back mechanism using the
map of tasks request (if i m not wrong) hence when the taskservice restarts
all the callback refrence is lost and completing any task wont updated to
the MinaTaskServer (even if the task is available)
 can any one hint me who i can achieve trans-restart task completion.....

till today none of my posts got a reply..............i think u r all
busy............if some one gets time plz help....
bcoz now it has become a grave matter.........it urgent...

thanks

-----
Keep Working >>:working:
KiranP