[rules-users] Server deployment

Bertrand Grottier b_grottier at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 26 07:33:51 EDT 2010

Hello,

At the present time, I am in the learning process of Drools.

However, in the future, I will have to deploy a client - Drools server application. After a very quick (I confess) search, I did not found the documentation related to Drools server. Can someone provide me with this documentation and/or examples ?

At the present time, the future possible architecture is very fuzzy for me. Are there general rules ? Can someone give me some feedback on its own experiments ?

Thank you in advance.

Benoît