[rules-users] Server deployment

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 07:53:49 EDT 2010

Remember that Drools is neither a server nor a service, but a Framework.
There is a new project named "Drools Server", but it is not mandatory to use
it. You can use Drools in any application you want: console, web, desktop,
etc.
If you are interested in "Drools Server", here you can find a nice post
about it (I don't know if this feature is already in trunk):

http://salaboy.wordpress.com/2010/03/25/playing-with-drools-server/#more-1097

Best,

2010/3/26 Bertrand Grottier <b_grottier at hotmail.com>

>  Hello,
>
> At the present time, I am in the learning process of Drools.
>
> However, in the future, I will have to deploy a client - Drools server
> application. After a very quick (I confess) search, I did not found the
> documentation related to Drools server. Can someone provide me with this
> documentation and/or examples ?
>
> At the present time, the future possible architecture is very fuzzy for me.
> Are there general rules ? Can someone give me some feedback on its own
> experiments ?
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Benoît

Esteban Aliverti