[rules-users] Rules doubt

tolitius webakaunt at gmail.com
Mon May 3 23:10:08 EDT 2010

@Puneet,

    Examples would be useful to understand what kind of problem you are
having. As to
Puneet wrote:
> how can I detect which exact business rule is having error

    Check out "Debugging Rules" section of Drools documentation:
http://bit.ly/9PRDRJ

@Wolfgang,

    No need to be a hater Wolfgang, the question is simple. I agree,
examples would be helpful, but that is NOT how you grow a friendly
community.

    Community is the biggest problem JBoss has. Why is it so inhumanly
difficult to be polite and considerate?

/Anatoly