[rules-users] Rules doubt

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Mon May 3 23:17:23 EDT 2010

heh..
the kbuilder.getErrors() will show you some of the errors that you can have
at compilation time.
If you have just one error that will make all your knowledge uncompilable.
And because drools construct/build a network of nodes based on all your
knowledge you cannot have errors in one of the rules.

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 11:10 PM, tolitius <webakaunt at gmail.com> wrote:

> @Puneet,
>
>    Examples would be useful to understand what kind of problem you are
> having. As to
> Puneet wrote:
> > how can I detect which exact business rule is having error
>
>     Check out "Debugging Rules" section of Drools documentation:
> http://bit.ly/9PRDRJ
>
> @Wolfgang,
>
>    No need to be a hater Wolfgang, the question is simple. I agree,
> examples would be helpful, but that is NOT how you grow a friendly
> community.
>
>    Community is the biggest problem JBoss has. Why is it so inhumanly
> difficult to be polite and considerate?
>
> /Anatoly

- http://salaboy.wordpress.com
- http://www.jbug.com.ar