[rules-users] Regarding Jboss drools rules

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Tue May 11 04:32:31 EDT 2010

This is the strangest request I have seen on this list...

If you need a sample application, take your pick from the examples provided
with Drools, which you could modify to show whatever you want to see.

Anyway, what you write is far from a clear specification. There is no such
thing as a "success(ful)" or "failed" *record* in Drools. (Do you mean *
facts*?)

-W