[rules-users] Regarding Jboss drools rules

Sai Venkat sai_botta at yahoo.co.in
Tue May 11 05:08:20 EDT 2010

Hi Mr.Laun,
Thank you very much for the response.
yes i mean Facts only.but my requirement is for a set of input which contains records in text or xls or anyother format we write some rules, based on the conditions the set of input if satisfies will give an outcome or result.
so is there any tracking like where i can figure out tht these were the outcomes or result for total of 5 records only 3 were satisfied and the rest failed.

i need the output to be shown to the enduser for the processed records or for the total input and total output.
please do help me.

Thanks and regards

venkat