[rules-users] Reg : class cast error when use "from collect " key word

dilip m_dilipkumar2006 at yahoo.co.in
Sat May 15 08:15:25 EDT 2010

Hi All,
   I am getting the following eror when i use "from collect" key word. Help me to resolve this.Thanks in advance to all.

my rule is....

 Rule "test"
when
            $inputObj : QuotationSearchFormObject( extensions != null )
   QuotationLineExt( $locFrmLabel:label == 'Location From' , value != null , $locFromValue : value ) from $inputObj.getExtensions()
    i : ArrayList( size > 0  ) from collect ( QuotationLine(  extensions  != null ) from $totList);
then
 System.out.println("success");
end

Error marked in red colour line.

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.drools.reteoo.CollectNode$CollectMemory cannot be cast to org.drools.reteoo.FromNode$FromMemory
 at org.drools.reteoo.FromNode.assertLeftTuple(FromNode.java:93)
 at org.drools.reteoo.CompositeLeftTupleSinkAdapter.doPropagateAssertLeftTuple(CompositeLeftTupleSinkAdapter.java:145)
 at org.drools.reteoo.CompositeLeftTupleSinkAdapter.createAndPropagateAssertLeftTuple(CompositeLeftTupleSinkAdapter.java:57)
 at org.drools.reteoo.LeftInputAdapterNode.assertObject(LeftInputAdapterNode.java:142)

Thanks
Dilip.