[rules-users] What project I should be looking to use

Jervisliu jliu at redhat.com
Mon May 17 02:45:44 EDT 2010

Is there any particular reason why you dont want to use Guvnor? Anyway,
you may want to check
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/labs/labs/jbossrules/trunk/drools-guvnor/src/main/java/org/drools/guvnor/server/ServiceImplementation.java.
Even though Guvnor is built on top of JCR repository, while your project
is on DB, you will still find some codes in common on
retrieving/saving/updating/querying/updating rules.

Cheers,
Jervis