[rules-users] Drools Rule Engine

ramram ramram858 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 08:46:31 EDT 2010

Hi All,

  I am evaluating the rule engine of Drools and I have some questions:
  1- Is there a way to make the rule dynamic and by that i mean that the
parameter it takes can vary between 1 instance and another?
  2- is there a way to set the parameter in java and pass the parameter set
to the drl file so that it can be evaluated against?
  3- concerning the number of users and optimization? is there any benchmark
made and a comparison of how many users and rules the engine can handle?

Regards,
Ram