[rules-users] Drools with Guvnor

bbarani bbarani at gmail.com
Wed May 19 18:12:57 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am very new to Drools and very very new to Guvnor.

I am in the process of creating a rule engine which will fetch the data from
a source (I am using Hibernate framework to fetch the data) and evaluate the
data using Drools rule engine. The rules supplied to the Drools rule engine
are stored in a Rules table in a database.

Now my question is that can I use Guvnor to store the rules (instead of me
creating a rule data model) and use Guvnor to supply rules to my Drools
engine?

I am trying to find out the best possible way to create / manage a rule
database (which stores all the rules).

Thanks,
BB