[rules-users] Problem in adding jar files to Drools library in Eclipse

Prabhat prabhatsachan139 at gmail.com
Sat May 29 13:35:54 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

I am new to Drools and a beginner, and have to work on Drools Rules.

Using Eclipse IDE:

Main Eclipse page on my PC does not show custom classpath container "Drools
Library" and I am not able to add required jar files(already downloaded)
into Drools Library on Buildpath editor where "Drools Library" is available.

Please let me know how to add jar files to Drools library in Eclipse so that
I can see Drools library in package explorer pane in Eclipse window.

Thanks,
Prabhat