[rules-users] Local repository location of Guvnor and accessing the data out of it

Vignesh viki.ccc at gmail.com
Sat May 29 00:32:18 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am new to Guvnor and I am aware that Guvnor will store the data in its
local repository using Derby database, Below is what i am trying to do,
I have imported a JAR file which will access and provide the data that I am
going to run against my rule,
This new rule will do some validation and depending upon the result i need
to log the defect in Guvnor's repository,
Using this persisted data in the defect table I would do my further
processing in another Drools application

I have the below questions,
What is the default location of Guvnor's repository ? (I am using Tomcat for
my deployment)
If we can store the defect data like the way i have mentioned above, how can
we access the data from the repository, is there any spl way to access it?

Thanks,
Viki