[rules-users] Retrieving persisted data from Guvnor's repository

mick00 mick_0000 at sify.com
Mon May 31 11:02:59 EDT 2010

Hi Folks. Am pretty new to Drools Guvnor. I just need this following scenario
clarified. Suppose say I have an object Ob and am setting some value say
Ob.setX("ABC") and persisting this object after firing my rule. I suppose
this data will be in the default derby database(am not configuring it with
any other database). If so, where exactly in my repository folder will this
data be or how to retrieve this data?