[rules-users] process-designer deserialization error

AlfredoLatini a.latini at reply.it
Wed Nov 3 04:57:20 EDT 2010

Hi,
i have a problem with oryx process-designer and drools guvnor. I have
created a process with process-designer and i saved it. Then i have opened
this file with eclipse and i uploaded this file in guvnor repository.
I have opened the process in drools guvnor and the following exception
occurred:

The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from
<pre>javax.servlet.ServletException:
http://localhost:8080/designer/bpmn2_0deserialization

org.drools.guvnor.server.GuvnorAPIServlet.service(GuvnorAPIServlet.java:73)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
        org.jboss.seam.web.ContextFilter$1.process(ContextFilter.java:42)

How can i fix this problem?

My jboss installation runs on port 8580 because 8080 is busy (oracleXE).

Thanks in advance

Alfredo.