[rules-users] Problem with sub-process rules inside multiple instances

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 13:03:29 EDT 2011

Yes, I was talking about a dummy object that must be inserted before the
Rule Node.
Your rules then should use this object at its first restriction, but there
is no need to modify it. Ej:

when
   Guard()

The low-salience rule I was talking about is meant to clean up the session.

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com
- Blog @ http://ilesteban.wordpress.com