[rules-users] Rule Flow: Diverge/Converge Issue with one-to-many paths being exected

FrankVhh frank.vanhoenshoven at agserv.eu
Wed Nov 9 10:54:50 EST 2011

Hi,

I do not reallt know whether there is a native way in jBPM to implement the
"m out of n"-case you are describing. Anyway, imho, the easiest way to
roundtrip this is probably this:

Create a series of simple decision gateways: If(A has to execute), fire A;
else do nothing; If (B has to execute); fire B; else do nothing;...
Each time a task is not to be execute, the token will follow an "empty"
path. You can use the or convergence to join the branches together again and
lead them to the next divergence.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Frank