[rules-users] How to dynamically invoke a field or property into a fact and set rule on that field or property

srinivasasanda srinivasasanda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 00:05:55 EST 2011

Hello
     I have a problem  please any one help me
     i have a field product type depending on product type i want to create
new field or property or fact, and on the new field i want to give rules...
   please send me some example or link to lean and practice
   if we dynamically invoke the fact or add a property will it shows a
pattern which is declaring that the rule is   looking for a that fact .

In advance thanks if any one help ... thanks a lot ..