[rules-users] [Planner] CachedMoveFactory drive to Corrupted undo move

npiedeloup npiedeloup at kleegroup.com
Tue Nov 15 17:56:10 EST 2011

If someone got the same problem : I think i've found my problem.

As i write it my undoMove was : (*new PlanMove(assigment, fromDay)*)

Read : my fromDay was set in constructor and then it was set to the initial
day.
During solving assigments are plan on other days, but the undoMove always
return to initial state.

Example :
Assigment1 is create at the DayFutur
At init phase i create a cached move :
Assigment1(DayFutur) to Day1
and i set the fromDay to DayFutur

Then at runtime every times i do this move i create a undoMove :
Assigment1 to DayFutur
whatever the true old day was.

Thanks for your help
Best regards,