[rules-users] Error in Drools when clicking "Generate Task Form Template"

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Tue Aug 7 09:44:38 EDT 2012

Task Form generation parses your process BPMN2 and it looks as you have
some issues with it - click on the "BPMN2" button in the Designer footer
and then either provide the BPMN2 shown, or the server log error(s) it
generates. If you get errors, provide those, and also click on the
"JSON" button in the footer and provide the JSON representation of your
process.

You can click on the "info" button in the Designer header to provide the
Designer version you are using...that will help as well

Thanks.
Tihomir