[rules-users] guvnor 5.4 final turning off authentication

mpgong michael.p.gong at lmco.com
Tue Aug 7 10:20:50 EDT 2012

Hello,

I'm trying to upgrade from 5.3 to 5.4 and i guess i must have configured 5.3
to not authenticate when accessing the resources in guvnor like the
binaries, etc using the REST api because when i try to access them under 5.4
i'm getting the 401 response.

I read that security is configured in the beans.xml i believe but not sure
how to do it properly.  I basically want to have no authentication.  In 5.3
i believe this was achieved changing the components.xml and adding this
<security:identity authenticate-method="#{nilAuthenticator.authenticate}"/>.

How do i this under 5.4?

Thanks.