[rules-users] Error in Drools when clicking "Generate Task Form Template"

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Tue Aug 7 11:30:11 EDT 2012

Look at your server logs when you first click on the "Processes" tab in
console after a server start...this should give you some indication of
what could have went wrong.
If you have any fact models uploaded into Guvnor (like .jar files),
console is not able to look them up, so you need to also make those
available to the console classpath. If you are using the jBPM installer
the easiest way to do this is to place your model jars in the
$installer-dir/dependencies directory
and run in $installer-dir

ant clean.demo
ant install.demo.noeclipse
ant start.demo.noeclipse

(remove the .noeclipse if you are actually using the eclipse that comes
w/ installer :) )

Hope this helps.
Tihomir