[rules-users] Error in Drools when clicking "Generate Task Form Template"

Sadiroveski sadirov79 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 7 11:10:44 EDT 2012

Wawwwwww,
Thanks,

Actually I followed the pattern of assigning variables -->> input and
variables -->> output.
But, it is clear i.e. variables -->> input and output -->> variables.

Last question, when I build the package in drools, everything is Ok. But it
is not appearing in JBPM console. I can only can see the Evaluation process.
In the task properties, I assigned the Actor to Krisv. But yet nothing
appears in the console.

Appreciated a lot.