[rules-users] How to re-load the specific set of rules when they are changed without reloading other files

Ven ven12344 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 17:30:59 EDT 2012

Hi, can anybody tell me how to do re-load the specific set of rules when they
are changed without reloading other files.

This is the business requirement.

How multiple threads are accessed in Drools. I want to know if for one
request, I load the rule file and then close the session, then what should
be done for second thread which wants the same drools file to access. I do
not want to load every time.

If you say the drools file should be loaded at application start. Then How
can I load the drool files which are changed in between.

Thanks.