[rules-users] How to define keywords that represent objects(in facts) to be able to use in rules

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 09:34:47 EDT 2012

If the values are dynamic and the Fact/Field static for a keyword you could
consider using a Template or Decision Table, where for example a single
column represents a Fact/Field and the user simply provides the values.

I am surprised to read you found DSL had to be defined for every Condition
or Action. This is certainly not the case in my experience.

If you meant you had to define a DSL for every Fact/Field combination you
require this is to be expected.

Otherwise, "yes" this can only be achieved by changing the code base.

With kind regards,

Mike

sent on the move