[rules-users] How to define keywords that represent objects(in facts) to be able to use in rules

san_drools pathasantosh at yahoo.co.in
Thu Aug 9 13:15:58 EDT 2012

Hello manstis,
                    can you please see my reply to Laune describing what
actually my requirement is and suggest something? And why i felt ever
#condition and #action needs to be in DSL configuration.

         Here, the keyword is something like this "PersonMobileContact" -->
Object1($ContactNum : contactNumber). instead of writing this syntactically
in rule, rule author will simply write "PersonMobileContact". the respective
object/attribute reference will be considered when the rule fires.

    And we have contexts, based on context a keyword refer to different
object. for a keyword "keyword1", if the context is "Acontext" --> i need to
refer Object1. if the context is "BContext" --> i need to refer Object2.

Can this be acheived through either RuleTemplates or Decision tables? Please
suggest. I am asking this as i am very new to drools.