[rules-users] DRL to Decision Table

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 04:11:28 EDT 2012

There is none with which I am aware of; however there might be something in
the community.

The concept has been loosely spoken about within the Drools team however
nothing more concrete.

Wait to see if there are replies from anybody else before drawing your
conclusion.

With kind regards,

Mike

On 10 August 2012 08:03, Mahadevappa, Shobha <Shobha.Mahadevappa at nttdata.com