[rules-users] Anyway to get Failed Reason for Failed Rule?

Rana ven12344 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 11:58:58 EDT 2012

ok this is what I have done.

I have create a ResourceChangeScannerConfiguration and applying the
changeSet to load the files dynamically.
then I have created a KnowledgeAgent and then knowledgebase from Agent.

Then in another class I have created knowledgeSession adding EventListeners
and logging in each overriden method inside it.

Now to fire rules

session.fireUntilHalt(AgendaFilter arg); //what will be AgendaFilter here?

I am guessing it is the Agenda-Group from my rule file. But how to get it?

Also I have dynamically loaded all the rule files, now how am I suppose to
get session on the specific rule file that I want to fire on?

Please let me know.