[rules-users] Hiding a column in web guided decision table disables a condition or action

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 05:07:27 EDT 2012

You don't need an separate BRL Fragment for each line in the DRL. Why not
define a BRL Fragment for this:-

data : RuleData( controlCode == 123, term = <TemplateKey> )

You'll then have a column in which to enter the value of "term". If the
cell the fragment will not be included in the rule.

With kind regards,

Mike