[rules-users] Excel Upload of decision table resulting in incomplete rules

tanug tanu.gupta at rupeelog.com
Thu Aug 16 06:09:10 EDT 2012

Hello,

I am trying to upload a decision table using excel uploads.
When I leave any cell blank, no rule is generated for that row.

As I understand from the examples and other posts, this should not have
happened and the rule should have been generated with the remaining values
in that row. I am attaching a sceenshot for the same.

please help me understand what am I missing here.

http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4019178/Capture.png
http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n4019178/Capture2.png

Thanks in advance
Tanu