[rules-users] A few general questions on scaling StatefulKnowledgeSessions

lucas malson lucasmalson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 18:46:46 EDT 2012

Thread Management... Previous posts were rejected in error...

If the entirety of what you're making a decision on can be expressed in a
handful of facts then it may be reasonable to use a stateless session, as
you will need to insert them for every request.

<S>
We could only do so if we were to enable a "read through" much in the way of
hibernate search; however, the entire potential reference dataset per event
is moderate (on the order of 4 GB).
</S>