[rules-users] Drools Guvnor 5.2 Issue on Websphere AS 7

Ravikiran ravikiran.kakarla at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 05:51:12 EDT 2012

Hi All,

Drools Guvnor 5.2.0 Final successfully working on Websphere AS 7. As
described in my earlier posts, I was not getting blank screen displayed
after the new repository is created when i launch Guvnor for the first time.
I didn't have any clue about this behavior because it wasn't throwing any
exceptions too.

Root cause of this behaviour is browser version. It works successfully on
IE8, Firefox and Chrome. I was facing problem with IE6.Damm.

thanks...