[rules-users] Marshalling/Unmarshalling KnowledgeBase/StatefulSession

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 02:51:50 EDT 2012

You serialize Knowledge just like any POJO.

        ObjectOutputStream out =
            new ObjectOutputStream( new FileOutputStream( pkgPath ) );
	out.writeObject( kBuilder.getKnowledgePackages() );
	out.close();
        ObjectInputStream in =
           new ObjectInputStream( new FileInputStream( pkgPath ) );
	@SuppressWarnings( "unchecked" )
	Collection<KnowledgePackage> kpkgs =
            (Collection<KnowledgePackage>)in.readObject();
        in.close();
	kBase.addKnowledgePackages( kpkgs );

Or you can do the same with the Knowledge Base.
-W