[rules-users] Marshalling/Unmarshalling KnowledgeBase/StatefulSession

Paulo Reis casmeiron at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 20:19:29 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

Im having some issues with the time drools takes to build a knowledge base.
I have couple of pkgs that are compiled (something about 3mb) and drools takes almost 5s to give me the knowledge.

So I would like to know whether I could serialize the knowledge base on the database or even the stateful session that was built using the related knowledge. Is there any example that I could follow?

If you guys know other ways to improve the performance, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Paulo Reis
casmeiron at gmail.com