[rules-users] Understanding Rules Firing Sequence

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 03:34:30 EDT 2012

The image is not complete, so I can not see the conditions and actions you
are using.
If you insert a fact that matches all the rules, then all of them are going
to be executed in certain order determined by the resolution strategy
algorithm you mentioned.
Changing the resolution strategy algorithm is no a so common task. It is
preferable to write the rules in a way they don't have inconsistencies.

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Blog @ http://ilesteban.wordpress.com