[rules-users] same criteria across multiple rules cancels activation with Property Reactive Facts

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 08:48:32 EST 2012

This is certainly a bug, as it is definitely not what one expects from
the description of property reactive.

Existing activations that do not mention the modified property should
not be affected.

I have created a similar test case, and it fails the same way.
It seems that "property reactive" is broken in 5.5.0 and should not be used.

-W