[rules-users] same criteria across multiple rules cancels activation with Property Reactive Facts

m11 mchanian at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 14 09:10:23 EST 2012

Hi ,

I re ran the test using drools 5.4.0 too, same problem.  In the majority of
our cases Property Reactive Facts work really well. Not using this feature
is not really an option that we would like to take as we would have to
rewrite the rules. We have thousands of rules.

Can you please let me know the process for getting this bug fixed in drools?

I would like to propagate this issue to the engineering team and for them to
fix the bug in the next release.