[rules-users] error when running guvnor

kurrent93 kurrent93 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 14:16:10 EST 2012

hi again,

Does anyone have any ideas about this issue, and what I can do to fix it?

I have tried a fresh install of Guvnor 5.5 Final, but that has not helped.

I've just deployed Guvnor 5.5 final into Tomcat 7.

When I go to view guvnor I get this error:
400 Sorry, a technical error occurred. Please contact a system
administrator.
500 The call failed on the server; see server log for details

In the guvnor event log I get:
Service method 'public abstract boolean
org.drools.guvnor.client.rpc.RepositoryService.isDoNotInstallSample()' threw
an unexpected exception: org.jboss.weld.exceptions.WeldException:
WELD-000049 Unable to invoke [method] @PostConstruct public
org.drools.guvnor.server.repository.RepositoryStartupService.create() on
org.drools.guvnor.server.repository.ProductionRepositoryStartupService at 2d00c385
WELD-000049 Unable to invoke [method] @PostConstruct public
org.drools.guvnor.server.repository.RepositoryStartupService.create() on
org.drools.guvnor.server.repository.ProductionRepositoryStartupService at 2d00c385

I dont see anything relavant in the tomcat logs.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks