[rules-users] error when running guvnor

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 06:07:28 EST 2012

We only build a WAR targeting Tomcat 6.0. It could be you've discovered an
issue with running Guvnor on Tomcat 7.

I'd suggest (1) confirming Guvnor is ok on TC6, (2) checking for WELD
library conflicts on TC7 (as this has been a point of weakness and why we
build different WARs for different web-servers).

If you find this is an issue with running on TC7 and work out a fix we'd
happily welcome a pull request for TC7 builds :)

With kind regards,

Mike