[rules-users] not able to access Guvnor repository files when using webdav folders for Guvnor 5.4 deployed on Tomcat 7 and windows 2008 64 bit server

vadlam sreeram.vadlamudi at wellsfargo.com
Wed Dec 26 14:05:38 EST 2012

Hi All,

when we try to access the packages in Guvnor 5.4.0.final by connecting
through webdav on windows, we are not able to see anything.

when we try to use the Guvnor repository editor eclipse plugin view, we are
getting an premature end of file error.

are there any known issues in getting webdav to work in Guvnor 5.4?

we are however able to access the packages in Guvnor 5.2 using webdav on
windows as well as through the eclipse plugin.

has something changed regarding the webdav access in Guvnor 5.4 ?

-----
Ram