[rules-users] UserGroupCallbackManager getProperty doesn't return the given property‏

eselis erica.selis at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 26 18:05:43 EST 2012

Hi,

When I have a task with more than one group assigned and I want to get the
potencial owners by one groupId, instead to get the ones filtered by the
given groupId, I get all the tasks. I found a property to available that
filtering which is "disable.all.groups", but after setting it and continue
not working, I took a look inside the code, and I found in
UserGroupCallbackManager

/
public String getProperty(String name) {
if (this.callbackproperties != null) {
this.callbackproperties.getProperty(name);
}

return null;
}
/

It's always returning null, I'm using drools version 5.4.0.Final and jbpm
version 5.3.0.Final.
I can't find a better solution that you can change it in the code :S

Thanks in advance,

Erica