[rules-users] How to create a drl file or decision table dynamically?

shawn youngxiao121 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 26 06:36:30 EST 2012

Hi Michael,
Thank you for your reply~
Now, I understand some mechanism of building dynamic class.
Back to my question,
if I understand correct, those methods you mentioned is to add a drl
file(exist) to the knowledgeBase dynamically, right?
But how about the file?
I mean if I need to write "Condition 1 AND Condition 2 OR Condition 3...."
into the file, does drool have API to do it.
Because the content that I write into the file is also dynamic. What I
really want to do is how to make the drl file exist first? Does it mean I
have to create the file myself, and after finished creation I can add it
dynamically?