[rules-users] [planner] Scheduling events with varying durations - corrupted score

n1ck nickelsberry at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 12:59:36 EST 2012

Geoffrey,

Thanks for the response. The timeslot can potentially hold many events of
varying durations. I didn't create individual timeslots for each event since
the duration of each event can be different. So the starttime of the first
event is easy to assign to the start time of the timeslot. What I am not
sure about is how to set the time of the subsequent events for that timeslot
during solving. That is why I was using the collect to get all of the other
events with the same timeslot but I can see how this would break things. I
think I am overcomplicating things, but not sure what I am missing.

Best Regards,
Nick