[rules-users] Guvnor utility to update packages and models

Jervis Liu jliu at redhat.com
Sat Jan 7 01:16:40 EST 2012

Hi,

This is the exact reason why you may want to use  the Global Area.
Global area is a special area that is designed to store assets that can
be shared among all packages. First, put your common pojo in the Global
Area. Then add pojo to each package using the "Import from the Global
Area" option.

Further more, you can update your pojo through REST interface remotely
when you pojo model is changed:
http://docs.jboss.org/drools/release/5.3.0.Final/drools-guvnor-docs/html/ch09.html#d0e2282

Cheers,
Jervis