[rules-users] 答复: 答复: Concurrent rule fire

Zhuo Li milanello1998 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 10:11:14 EST 2012

Hi, Sala,

Thanks for the response and appreciate it a lot. My concern actually came
out from disaster recovery consideration. For example, I have two scheduled
jobs planned - job A on 10:00 PM EST and job B on 0:00 AM EST. They are
running against the same data set. An accident happened during job B
execution but it was not restarted till 9:00 PM the other day. From disaster
recovery point of view, we need to rerun previous day's two jobs, but
previous day's job B may take more than 1 hour to complete. What will happen
if previous day's JOB B is still running and then today's job B got kicked
off?

Best
Abe