[rules-users] FactType returns null when creating a java client on Eclipse invoking a rule in Guvnor

Andre Fonseca andre.fonseca at mail.com
Sun Jan 8 14:14:13 EST 2012

Hi all,

 I have imported the mortgage-sample-repository.xml to my guvnor instance. Its okey.
 Then I tried to run the MortgageClientExample java class.
 Everything is okey, but when I try to create the FactType

 "FactType appType = kbase.getFactType("mortgages", "LoanApplication");"

 I have null as the result for the appType variable.
 The KnowledgeBase is okey also.
 I used the same configurations of the example that comes with guvnor download.

 I am in Windows with Tomcat 7.

 I appreciate any help.

 TIA