[rules-users] FactType returns null when creating a java client on Eclipse invoking a rule in Guvnor

kachaps4u kachanAnidharan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 14:54:27 EST 2012

http://drools.46999.n3.nabble.com/urlResource-applyChangeset-and-authentication-error-td3629051.html

Hey,
Please read the above and see whether it can help you. I had the same
problem returning null. Then I stopped it and now doing in ESB to access the
resources using its rules processor. But sometimes the above discussion can
help you and if you have anything positive please let me know too. I was
trying my own example in fact and not the mortgage. I think this would help
both of us. Thank you.

Kachan